QS-220-PL - PERFORMANCE LINE
Linear actuator technology by Motion Systems allows to develop highly realistic applications with detailed motion textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics.
Modular and compact design with quiet operation - the perfect motion base.
QS-220-PL can be easily configured as a 6 actuator system to provide 6 DOF.
The leading motion platforms brand for professionals and the most demanding home users for over 10 years.
For Pro or Home
Not only the go to solution for the professional but also ideally suited for home enthusiasts.
The most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations
Motor drivers have been designed by Motion Systems company to do just one job, to control motors in vehicle simulator applications and they are exceptionally good at it.
What is included
QS-220-PL motion set:
- 2x QS-L1 - linear actuator with cup holder
- 1x QS-SB2 - power cabinet (control module)
- 1x QS-SBML-2 - motion lock cable (up-link/down-link) - 2 meters long
- 1x Power cable
QS-MC6 motion controller set
Single unit required to control up to 3 sets of QS-220-PL:
- 1x M10 - USB controller
- 1x QS-SBML-1 - motion lock with additional cable
- 1x QS-MBT-1 - M-BUS terminator (RJ45 plug with resistor)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x CAT.5E patch cord cable
For a QS-220-PL Set:
- Architecture: 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 DOF (depending on user configuration and number of modules)
- Actuator stroke: 100mm | 3.93 in
- Maximum velocity: 800 mm/s *
- Maximum acceleration: ± 0.8 G **
- Recommended Payload in 3DOF (2x QS-220-PL) Config: 200 kg
- Maximum Control Frequency: 1000 Hz
- Vibrations Frequency range: 0-100 Hz
- Latency: < 8 ms
- Product weight: 30 kg | 66 lb
- Single Actuator (QS-L1) Dimensions:
- Total length: 90 mm | 3.55 in
- Total width: 90 mm | 3.55 in
- Total height: 553-653 mm | 22-26 in
- Cable length: 1150mm| 45.2 in
- Power supply requirements: 115-230 VAC Single Phase
- Average Power Consumption: 260 - 462 W ***
- Peak current for breaker specification: 4.55 - 9.89 A ***
- Connection: USB, Single phase 110-240V
* Dependant on Mode (More details on product page).
** Dependant on Mode (More details on product page). Acceleration is limited for safety reasons.
*** In 3DOF Config. Dependant on Mode and Power Supply Voltage.
Even most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. Qubic Manager by Motion Systems company is professional and specialized software for the platform and is "click and play" compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives user possibilities of motion adjustments, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles. The Qubic Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch with a click of a button. Qubic Manager software license is free-of charge.
Few main features:
- Over 80+ already integrated and supported racing games and professional simulation applications.
- Included VR Headway technology uses advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system causing your experiences to be more immersive, authentic and has huge impact on VR sickness compensation.
- The motor control algorithm has been developed to be used strictly in simulation application. The positioning signal is analyzed and preprocessed directly by the driver, so it is possible to change all driver parameters at basically zero cost (time). Drivers parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrives. It also allows to append different types of vibrations (per actuator) on driver level.
- Motion sickness compensation thanks to telemetry data provided in real time directly by the game’s engine and immediately injected to the hardware to perform.
- Equipped with Tactile Audio Based Feedback System that can use tactile trans-ducers connected to sound card to generate additional effects on your cockpit.
- Thanks to having full control of the technology Motion Systems company can change control algorithm source code, introduce new parameters and features without waiting for 3rd party vendors. Simple software update can introduce new features to the customers.
- Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers is also available as an extra option. That powerful interface allows to add a motion platforms support to any application or game.
- … and many more!