STR – Pro Pedals
Simtech racing is excited to bring to market our handmade STR Pro Pedals, designed and developed with the sim racer in mind.
Simtech racing is excited to bring to market our handmade STR Pro Pedals, designed and developed with the sim racer in mind. Delivering a realistic driving experience out of the box, hand built to a high standard and coated with a hard wearing diamond black powder coat finish.
Produced with quality components: Mavin load cells, which deliver a true linear experience. Lumberg cable connectors for pedal – to – Simucube direct connection or pedal – to – USB adapter variant.
Other features include: Adjustable pedal stops, Oilite phosphor bronze bushes, rake angle adjustment, upgradable foot plates, direct connection to our STR Handbrake unit [Coming Soon] with full Truedrive integration and integrated base unit with Fanatec V3 mounting pattern.
- Custom Designed Cell Amplifier
- Electronic load cell calibration/adjustment
- Manual Load Cell Zero adjustment
- 200Kg brake load cell max foot pressure 130Kg
- 4 Brake spring rates (2 springs supplied )
- Manual stops on clutch and brake
- Adjustable mechanical brake dead zone
- True linear output
- Lumberg screw connectors
- All bearings are oilite bronze bushes
- Fanatec v3 Mount pattern
- Direct to Simucube or USB connection
- Handbrake pass through connector